ZJA 4000L/H High Voltage Transformer Oil Purifier Without Closed Door
- Dehydration, degassing and impurity filtration.
- Oil treatment of transformers on site and vacuum drying of electrical equipment.
- After the oil is processed, the transformer can be oiled under vacuum conditions.it can also vacuum the transformer,hot oil circulation drying.
- The cooling method of whole machine is natural air cooling.
2) Flow Rate:1800L/h
3) Oil Filtering Capacity:30L/min
4) Working Vacuity:≤80Pa
5) Ultimate Vacuum:≤5-8Pa
6) Working Oil Temperature:45~65ºC
7) Working Pressure:≤0.5Mpa
8) Power Supply:60Hz 220V 3 Phase
9) Total Power:16kw
10) Running noise:≤80dB(A)
11) Inlet/Outlet Diameter:20/20mm
Index of Oil After Purifying1) Water Content:≤10ppm
2) Gas Content:≤0.5%(Volume ratio)
3) Filtering Accuracy:≤1µm
4) Breakdown Voltage:≥70KV(Ball Type)
5) Ethane content:No
6) Continuous working time:≥200H
7) Average Trouble Free Working Time:≥5000H
The oil to be purified enters the Rough Filter from the oil-in valve under the action of negative pressure.After filtering out impurities of large particles,Delivered to the heater by the oil-in pump.Heated to the set temperature by the heater(Controlled by an automatic constant temperature digital temperature controller), then enter the two-stage vacuum separation chamber, The oil through the atomizing injector to cause the hot oil to burst and atomize. Forming an oil film with a large expansion area step by step in a two-stage high efficiency separation column. The water and gas in the oil are rapidly vaporized under high vacuum to achieve the separation of oil, water and gas. The separated oil is output through a dedicated oil-out pump, The oil is sent to a precision filter to filter out mechanical particles. Complete a purification cycle, oil can meet the requirements of use.
Real Pictures of ZJA Series Transformer Oil Purifier